Lista de Spells, Talents,
Pets y Glyphs de Warlock v3.3.5a
Patch Notes 3.1.0 -- 3.3.3
Patch Notes 3.1.0
- Banish: Now has a 6-second PvP duration.
- Curse of the Elements (Rank 5) - Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
- Curse of Weakness: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
- Drain Soul: Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grant experience, it now has a chance to generate a [Soul Shard].
- Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
- Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%. Melee haste penalty reduced by 10%.
- Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the Enslave Demon spell.
- Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather than party members.
- Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast, down from 5 seconds.
- [Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory.
- Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
- Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell casting speed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds. Internal cooldown removed.
- Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time spells on the target.
- Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption and Unstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%.
- Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent. Now grants your Corruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
- Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damage periodic spells.
- Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and Unstable Affliction damage-over-time effects is increased by 5%.
- Soul Siphon redesigned: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
- Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
- Unstable Affliction and Immolation are now in the same exclusive category (both damage-over-time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same caster on a target).
- Demonic Empathy has been removed.
- Demonic Empowerment: This talent now has a unique spell effect.
- Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
- Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases intellect, stamina and damage of your summoned demon.
- Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
- Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3 points. Now is the 21-point talent in Demonology, granting 100% mana return to your pet, up from 33/66/100%.
- Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
- New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costs no shard. Lasts 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
- Aftermath redesigned: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 seconds.
- Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-requisite).
- Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. No longer increases the chance to hit.
- Chaos Bolt: Damage increased approximately 15%.
- Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by 10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 seconds.
- Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
- Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (tier-8).
- New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
- Pyroclasm redesigned: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 seconds. Also moved down to tier-7 from tier-5.-Glyphs
- [Glyph of Banish]: This glyph has been replaced with [Glyph of Incinerate], which increases the damage of Incinerate by 5%.
- [Glyph of Chaos Bolt]: Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 seconds.
- [Glyph of Demonic Circle]: Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 4 seconds.
- [Glyph of Haunt]: The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased by an additional 3%.
- [Glyph of Immolate]: The bonus damage provided by this glyph to Immolate's periodic damage has been reduced to 10%, down from 20%. The 10% reduction to Immolate's initial damage has been removed.
- [Glyph of Imp]: Increases your Imp's Firebolt damage by 20%.
- [Glyph of Life Tap]: When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 seconds.
- [Glyph of Metamorphosis]: Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6 seconds.
- [Glyph of Shadowflame]: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.
- [Glyph of Siphon Life]: Redesigned to increase the healing received from the Siphon Life talent.
- [Glyph of Soul Link]: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your Soul Link by an additional 5%.
- [Glyph of Succubus]: Redesigned to remove all damage-over-time effects from the target of Seduction.
Patch Notes 3.1.2
- Conflagrate updated: Consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 12 seconds of your Immolate, or 8 seconds of your Shadowflame.
- Fire and Brimstone: No longer increases the damage of your Immolate spell, but now increases the bonus damage your Incinerate deals to targets afflicted by your Immolate by 6/12/18/24/30%.
- Nether Protection reduced to 30% damage reduction, down from 60%.
- Sacrifice (Voidwalker) redesigned: Sacrifices a portion of the Voidwalker's health, giving its master a shield that will absorb X damage for 30 seconds. While the shield holds, spell casting will not be interrupted by damage. 1-minute cooldown.
- Shadow and Flame: Now also includes Shadowburn.
Patch Notes 3.1.3
- Chaos Bolt: This spell no longer ignores damage reduction effects of the target.
Patch Notes 3.2.0
- Banish: Effect will now be canceled if Banish is recast on a banished target.
- Dreadsteed: Can now be learned at level 40.
- Felsteed: Can now be learned at level 20.
- Shadowflame: The angle of the cone effect on this ability was inadvertently very small, making it difficult to use. Its cone is now the same size as similar spells, such as Cone of Cold.
- Soulshatter cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes
- Pandemic: Now also increases the critical damage bonus of Haunt by 100%.
- Fel Domination cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 15 minutes.
- Empowered Imp: The warlock's critical hit chance is increased to 100%, up from 20% for the next spell cast after the Imp critically hits a target.
- Fire and Brimstone: Reduced to 2/4/6/8/10% increased damage from Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on targets afflicted with Immolate, down from 3/6/9/12/15%.
Patch notes 3.3.0
- Create Soulstone: The cooldown on this spell and duration of its buff have been lowered from 30 minutes down to 15 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Improved Drain Soul: This talent now reduces threat by 10%/20%, up from 5%/10%.
- Improved Felhunter: This talent now also reduces the cooldown on the felhunter's Shadow Bite ability by 2/4 seconds.
- Shadow Mastery: This talent now also increases the damage done by the felhunter's Shadow Bite ability by 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Decimation: Redesigned. When Shadowbolt, Incinerate or Soul Fire hit a target that is at or below 35% health, the cast time of Soul Fire is reduced by 20/40% for 8 seconds. Soul Fires cast under the effect of Decimation cost no shards.
- Demonic Pact: This talent now also increases the warlock's spell damage by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Molten Core: Redesigned. This talent now increases the duration of [Immolate] by 3/6/9 seconds and provides a 4/8/12% chance to gain the Molten Core effect when Corruption deals damage. The Molten Core effect empowers the next 3 [Incinerate] or Soul Fire spells cast within 15 seconds (Incinerate: increases damage done by 6/12/18% and reduces cast time by 10/20/30%; Soul Fire: increases damage done by 6/12/18% and increases critical strike chance by 5/10/15%). Molten Core now has a new spell effect.
- Conflagrate: Redesigned. This talent now consumes an [Immolate] or [Shadowflame] effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 9 seconds of Immolate or 8 seconds of Shadowflame, and causes additional damage over 3 seconds equal to 3 seconds of Immolate or 2 seconds of Shadowflame. In addition, the periodic damage of Conflagrate is capable of critically striking the afflicted target.
- Destructive Reach: This talent now reduces threat by 10%/20%, up from 5%/10%.
- Ruin: This talent now also increases the critical strike damage bonus of the imp's Firebolt spell by 100%.
- Avoidance (passive): Now reduces the damage your pets take from area-of-effect damage by 90%, but no longer applies to area-of-effect damage caused by other players.
- Doomguard/Infernal: These pets now innately have Avoidance like all other warlock pets.
- Inferno: The cooldown on this summoning spell has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Shadow Bite: This pet ability now does 15% increased damage for each of the warlock's damage-over-time effects on the target.
- Summon Imp: This ability is now available from the trainer for level 1 warlocks and no longer requires a quest to learn.
- Glyph of Life Tap: The effect of this glyph now has a chance of activating when Dark Pact is used.
- Glyph of Quick Decay: This glyph allows for the warlock's haste to reduce the time between periodic damage effects of Corruption.
Patch Notes 3.3.2 /// En esta version esta WoWArg
-Shadow Embrace: This effect can now stack up to 3 times, up from 2. However, the periodic healing reduction effect has been reduced from 3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10% per application.
-Demonic Pact: The damage bonus granted the warlock by this talent has been increased from 1/2/3/4/5% to 2/4/6/8/10%. The buff granted to a raid or party by this talent remains unchanged.
-Conflagrate: The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell's total damage, up from 20%.
-Empowered Imp: The pet bonus damage provided by this talent has been increased to 10/20/30%, up from 5/10/15%.
-Improved Shadow Bolt: Damage done by Shadow Bolt increased by 2/4/6/8/10%, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
Patch Notes 3.3.3
-Immolate: The damage-over-time component of this spell can now produce critical strikes.
-Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power.
- Dark Pact: This ability no longer requires line-of-sight with the summoned demon, and the range has been increased from 30 yards to 100 yards.
- Demonic Pact: This effect now has a 45-second duration, up from 12 seconds, and a 20-second internal cooldown.
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
Spells y Talents que necesitan FIX:
-Unstable Affliction: El damage que recibe el que lo dispelea tiene DR (Dismissing Return).
-Shadowbite: no aumenta el daño con dots en el target.
-Lesser Invisibility: Esta tomando DR y no deberia lo cual dura casi nada.
-Backdraft ( bug a favor ): Esta tomando el % de los 6 seg sin tomar en cuenta el bane. Es mas, tambien lo hace con el inmolate (0,15 seg de diferencia) y el chaos bolt (0,15 seg de diferencia) pero con el soulfire se nota mas pq son 2 seg de difencia con el bane, lo terminas casteando 0,6 seg mas rapido.
Funciona (SeaGreen, Bold)
Funciona a medias (Orange, Bold)
No funciona (Red, Bold)
Exploit (Purple, Bold)
Si ven un (*) por ahi, significa que al fondo del post hay una explicacion
Curse of Agony
Curse of Exhaustion (Talent)
Curse of Doom
Curse of the Elements
Curse of Tongues
Curse of Weakness
Dark Pact (Talent)
Haunt (Talent) (*)
Howl of Terror
Seed of Corruption Detona con cualquier tipo de daño, no solo shadow
Unstable Affliction (Talent) (*)
Demon Skin / Demon Armor
Demonic Circle: Summon
Demonic Circle: Teleport
Demonic Empowerment (Talent)FelguardDetect Invisibility
Dread Steed (Mount)
Enslave Demon Habilitado solo para el Doom
Eye of Kilrogg
Fel Domination (Talent)
Fel Steed (Mount)
Metamorphosis (Talent)Challenging HowlRitual of Doom (*)
Ritual of Souls
Ritual of Summoning
Soul Link (Talent)
Summon Felguard (Talent)
Chaos Bolt (Talent)
Rain of Fire
Curse of Exhaustion
Empowered Corruption (*)
Everlasting Affliction (*)
Improved Curse of Agony
Improved Curse of Weakness
Improved Drain Soul
Improved Fear (Snares don't stack in effectiveness)
Improved Felhunter Solo aumenta Fel Intelligence
Improved Howl of Terror
Improved Life Tap
Shadow Mastery % de heal de mas
Unstable Affliction (*)
Demonic Empowerment (Talent)FelguardDemonic Knowledge
Demonic Pact El aumento pasivo no anda...
Demonic Resilience Ni idea si anda el 3% en el lock
Fel Vitality Tirando a rojo... 5% aumenta en las pets
Improved Demonic Tactics
Improved Health Funnel Solo aumenta la curacion
Master DemonologistFelguardMaster Summoner
MetamorphosisChallenging HowlMolten Core
Backdraft No esta tomando el Bane (*)
Conflagrate (Falta confirmación del testeo que pega de mas los ticks del immolate.)
Fire and Brimstone
Improved Searing Pain
Improved Shadow Bolt
Improved Soul Leech
Shadow and Flame
Daño Base A todas las pets les falta aprox 50 de daño
Strength Le faltan 150 aprox
Agility Le faltan 150 aprox
Hit rating: Lo comprobe y si esta tomando Hit rating.
Stats Coeficient (% de Stats recibidos del Warlock)Stamina 75%Doomguard:
Attack Power 57% (del sp del lock)
Spell Power 15% (del sp del lock)
Rain of Fire
Shadow Bite No aumenta al haber mas dots en el target
Invisibility: Esta tomando dr.
Lash of Pain
Torment Tauntea, pero produce poco aggro
Glyph of Chaos Bolt
Glyph of Conflagrate
Glyph of Corruption
Glyph of Curse of Agony
Glyph of Death Coil
Glyph of Demonic Circle
Glyph of Fear
Glyph of Felguard
Glyph of Felhunter
Glyph of Haunt
Glyph of Health Funnel
Glyph of Healthstone
Glyph of Howl of Terror
Glyph of Immolate
Glyph of Imp
Glyph of Incinerate
Glyph of Life Tap ! Al fin
Glyph of Metamorphosis
Glyph of Quick Decay
Glyph of Searing Pain
Glyph of Shadow Bolt
Glyph of Shadowburn
Glyph of Shadowflame
Glyph of Siphon Life
Glyph of Soul Link
Glyph of Soulstone
Glyph of Sucubbus
Glyph of Unstable Affliction
Glyph of Voidwalker
Glyph of Curse of Exhaustion
Glyph of Drain Soul
Glyph of Enslave Demon
Glyph of Kilrogg
Glyph of Souls
Glyph of Unending Breath
(*)Haunt: Solo un error, al hacer killing blow con el spell (golpe final) este no cura por el daño que hizo, solo cura 100 de vida.
(*)Unstable Affliction: El damage que recibe el que lo dispelea tiene DR (Dismissing Return)
(*)Pets: Fuerza, Agilidad, Attack Power y daño bajos, Hit rating parece que lo esta tomando mal (falta confirmación).
(*)Inferno: Lo unico bien es la duracion del stun. El daño de la caida es poco, la pet directamente es un companion... No tiene barra de control de pet, no tiene Immolation Aura, no pega una garcha, no se le puede tirar Soul Link. Dura 1 min ¬¬
(*)Doomguard: Ritual of Doom no hace nada, solo se puede sacarlo con Curse of Doom y al esclavizarlo dura solo 5 segs, ni alcanzas a testear los skills, ni le podes poner Soul Link. Tambien tiene MUY poca vida... Osea, no anda un choto
(*)Everlasting Affliction: Toma 30% en vez de 5% del bonus, y problemas de haste al renovar el corruption.
(*)Empowered Corruption: Toma entre 1% a 2% de daño extra.
(*)Ritual of Doom: El ritual anda, pero el Doomguard tiene mal los stats
Los que estén mas atentos del tema, por favor confirmen en dos renglones, tres como máximo, si se arreglaron las cosas en naranja o rojo, para otras cosas, usen el post de discusión, gracias por su cooperación.