PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : questions

funktastik
26/12/2016, 18:27
few questions about new server:

i read a few information about anarchy and me and my friends are considering starting here.

1- i'm having dificulty on finding posts and ppl discussing in english. what can i expect ingame? Noone speaking english and everyone cursing whoever speaks in english just cause we dont speak spanish?

2- Datacenter is located in miami? i wanna know cause i use wtfast co connect so i must choose the best suitable server to play on the server.

3- i saw that you wont allow to many customization on the interface.
i have an l2.ini customized so that the l2 runs as full screen windowed but without the need to be minimized when alt tabbed. it is much better and faster for the memory usage. will it be allowed. can i use a custom l2.ini file??

4- i saw on the server rates that quest reward is going to be 1x.
is that official? i mean.. i agree on adena reward and all. but can you please consider at least 2x exp reward? there are only a few questions that gives loads of xp, 7s ones mainly. so you could just nerf those ones and let the other ones set to 2x. that would help a lot and give some motivation to questing...

5- any idea if you going to nerf or remove anakin transformation?? its pretty op and ruins the fun on my opinion... so how is it going to be handled?

6- i saw you gonna open HB on 1st march. what lvl is it going to be opened? maxed out or lvl 1 and players will need to lvl up??

7- premium account will be available? if so, what will be the bonus on it?

8- any custom item on donation shop? cloaks or runes beyond the xp/sp/adena ones?

9- any nerf on cancel or other skill? hero pole and stuff?

thanks in advance..

QueVenganLosBR
26/12/2016, 18:37
1 - I dont think you will have trouble communicating, most people here know basic english. That being said, people will chat mostly in spanish.

2 - I think so, yes.

4 - They said they were going to boost some quests

karlitosfromJAVA
26/12/2016, 18:52

i read a few information about anarchy and me and my friends are considering starting here.

1- i'm having dificulty on finding posts and ppl discussing in english. what can i expect ingame? Noone speaking english and everyone cursing whoever speaks in english just cause we dont speak spanish?

2- Datacenter is located in miami? i wanna know cause i use wtfast co connect so i must choose the best suitable server to play on the server.

i have an l2.ini customized so that the l2 runs as full screen windowed but without the need to be minimized when alt tabbed. it is much better and faster for the memory usage. will it be allowed. can i use a custom l2.ini file??

is that official? i mean.. i agree on adena reward and all. but can you please consider at least 2x exp reward? there are only a few questions that gives loads of xp, 7s ones mainly. so you could just nerf those ones and let the other ones set to 2x. that would help a lot and give some motivation to questing...

5- any idea if you going to nerf or remove anakin transformation?? its pretty op and ruins the fun on my opinion... so how is it going to be handled?

6- i saw you gonna open HB on 1st march. what lvl is it going to be opened? maxed out or lvl 1 and players will need to lvl up??

8- any custom item on donation shop? cloaks or runes beyond the xp/sp/adena ones?

thanks in advance..
1.-Many ppl should speak english in 2017...
2.-Yes in miami
3.-no idea
4.-Yes we talked about it, they should put q reward xp x2 and maybe put 7s x1
5.-They will nerf anakim transf at least in pvp.
6.For me i think HB should be open at start (Its h5), if u open hb 2 months after start nobody will farm it, and i think they should put points x2 or x3 in HB for lvl faster.
7.In this community they never put PA, so i dont think there will be in this new sv
8.Donation shop didnt release but if i see how it was in the last sv of this community, donation shop will be something like.
-Rune xp/sp 50%
-Accesory
-Some consumables
-1st/2nd/3rd classs change
-And some other shit
9.I think they will nerf hero weapons

funktastik
26/12/2016, 19:03
I played ashenvalle classic. another spanish server.
whenever i tried to get a pt for a boss and say something in english the common aswer was: "jajaja habla espanol " or something like that

Daharahj
26/12/2016, 19:12
1- naturally i'd expect to get teased every now and then but it shouldn't be major concern, we're not mean-spirited about it really, people are just trying to get a reaction out of you.

2- yes.

3- you probably wont be able to edit it yourself but the default client we're given is pretty well optimized, you can share these ideas in this (http://foros.gxzone.com/threads/251802-Thread-de-Mejoras-de-Cliente-Interface/page12) thread, they're still smoothing out some rough edges.

4- as mentioned above nothing is set in stone yet, this is still being discussed here (http://foros.gxzone.com/threads/251767-Discusion-de-Balance-Info-Updates/page32). you can share your input in english most folks will understand just fine.

5, 6, 7, 8 and 9- still up in the air, they haven't announced the final details yet.

I played ashenvalle classic. another spanish server.
whenever i tried to get a pt for a boss and say something in english the common aswer was: "jajaja habla espanol " or something like that

you could also try and learn how to ask for a group in a different language, everyone here has done it at some point.

funktastik
26/12/2016, 19:43
i did. i asked for party in spanish and did the basic communication.. but when ppl start to develop a more complex conversation i had to go back to english. and that isnt even my main language. i'm brazilian. but i can't really go into a complex conversation in spanish.
i try to make my self clear and let others know what i mean but there will always be lots of spelling mistakes and sentences that makes no sense. but still, no need to "jajaja hablas espaniol" heheh..

TOPCPLAS
26/12/2016, 19:47
i did. i asked for party in spanish and did the basic communication.. but when ppl start to develop a more complex conversation i had to go back to english. and that isnt even my main language. i'm brazilian. but i can't really go into a complex conversation in spanish.
i try to make my self clear and let others know what i mean but there will always be lots of spelling mistakes and sentences that makes no sense. but still, no need to "jajaja hablas espaniol" heheh..

Shit like that always happens, you shouldn't be bothered by it, we are almost in 2017 ffs... Anyway this server is expected to have both ENG and BR community (at least thats what the administration is aiming for), so you should be fine.

karlitosfromJAVA
26/12/2016, 20:13
anyway you can pm "kirsten" IG, he is top player from br

funktastik
26/12/2016, 20:50
good.. seems like this gonna be a great server. hope it gets high quantity of online ppl

tirante_destructor
26/12/2016, 22:39

thanks in advance..

1- we're mostly posting in spanish because truth to be told most players posting here kind of know each other from previous servers, also it's not like there's people posting in portuguese/english anyways, people going over you because you don't speak spanish are the ones you should just ignore, nevertheless you're gonna have a very hard time finding a CP w/o speaking spanish, which means you will need to find a br/int CP

2- yes

3- can't answer this one

4- they're considering boosting exp/sp reward between 2~3 on relevant quests as in 1-20 arc, 7s, etc

5- it's gonna be removed early on, no idea if they're gonna put it back on afterwards but hopefully it'll stay out

6- there's no official info about this but I doubt it's gonna be stage 1

7- premium account usually includes exp/sp boost and free CP pots from an NPC, it's usually rather cheap, iirc last time we got that it was what would be $6~7 a month

8- I'm not sure we're even get the weight cloak like eu servers do

9- hero weapons stats may get nerfed, cancel nerfs aren't a thing

QQh5
26/12/2016, 23:50
we are the only INT party we have greeks and polands

funktastik
27/12/2016, 08:28
Tks for the reply. What about boss respawn time, epic and regular bosses?
Are you planning om reducing the random window? I mean, not the respawn time, just the random window. Some bosses have a 12+ hours random time, and lets face it, noone should wait 12h for a naga or ipos boss on a high five server where you get vesper from 7rbs.
7rbs or the quest for mid s84 weaps.(the one to kill 3 rbs in loa) any nerf on those??
Can you please reconsider the date on hellbound? On high5 servers hellbound is a good melee area, but late game loa is way better. If you open it only 2 months after server, most ppl will just skip it. And there are great places to fight in hb. Maybe open in 01/02 or something?
Thanks again

karlitosfromJAVA
27/12/2016, 08:37
Are you planning om reducing the random window? I mean, not the respawn time, just the random window. Some bosses have a 12+ hours random time, and lets face it, noone should wait 12h for a naga or ipos boss on a high five server where you get vesper from 7rbs.
7rbs or the quest for mid s84 weaps.(the one to kill 3 rbs in loa) any nerf on those??
Can you please reconsider the date on hellbound? On high5 servers hellbound is a good melee area, but late game loa is way better. If you open it only 2 months after server, most ppl will just skip it. And there are great places to fight in hb. Maybe open in 01/02 or something?
Thanks again
They will reduce window from RB at least epics RB (idk about normal bosses).
The 3rb it will be like retail, it means you need much gear and ppl to do it, not like every EU java server where u can go and make with A grade

tirante_destructor
27/12/2016, 12:45
Thanks again

I already asked the GMs to open HB on day one and I'm guessing they're gonna it

LOA raids are most likely going to be retail

epic bosses gonna have a lower random respawn window, not sure about common bosses but honestly in most argentinian servers they usually refuse to properly modify common shitty raids for some reason no competent player understands, so you might wanna forget regular raids even exist tbh, just kill them a few times (or none) if you feel like it but don't expect them to be very useful

I doubt 7rbs are gonna work like retail, maybe I'm wrong but you can expect them to work like they do on all servers, just look at them as if they were some very high HP mob that hits hard