Página 3 de 5 PrimerPrimer 12345 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 21 al 30 de 44

Tema: changing donations

Re: changing donations

lol i love people who think is dan bilzerian and is a poor spanish trashman
    AP Carry

this is gonna end up turning into an argument about the definition of p2w, since a time saver could be considered p2w. I mean, being able to buy gcms is also a time saver, it's just that 3rd change is a one time thing while the other has a much higher ceiling, so let's just skip that topic

3rd class change will generate some pvp, it's not gonna be as big as stuff such as fighting over barakiel but it's something

comparing this project to eu/ru server is just a no-no, you got to keep in mind the one (or two? I don't even know at this point) guys managing this community don't really play l2 and for some reason they keep trying to pull some things off, see them backfire and then go back on many of those things right before server goes live. this happened on their previous server too so for locals it's not really surprising. I'm just telling you that you're right, but it is what it is and it's not gonna change whether we like it or not

for reference we qqd a lot asking for auto loot last on the previous server and up to like 2hs before live or something like that we didn't know if there was gonna be auto loot or not (thank god there was)

take your fucking QQ CP and go to play a x500 sv, maybe there u can do something
    AP Carry

Cuanta pabada... Si Trump hace el muro, todos se quedan del lado sur...

Cita Iniciado por weareheregroup Ver Mensaje
    this is gonna end up turning into an argument about the definition of p2w, since a time saver could be considered p2w. I mean, being able to buy gcms is also a time saver, it's just that 3rd change is a one time thing while the other has a much higher ceiling, so let's just skip that topic

3rd class change will generate some pvp, it's not gonna be as big as stuff such as fighting over barakiel but it's something

comparing this project to eu/ru server is just a no-no, you got to keep in mind the one (or two? I don't even know at this point) guys managing this community don't really play l2 and for some reason they keep trying to pull some things off, see them backfire and then go back on many of those things right before server goes live. this happened on their previous server too so for locals it's not really surprising. I'm just telling you that you're right, but it is what it is and it's not gonna change whether we like it or not

for reference we qqd a lot asking for auto loot last on the previous server and up to like 2hs before live or something like that we didn't know if there was gonna be auto loot or not (thank god there was)
    So, basically, the guys running this are absolute apes, this project is a joke, and I should take my euros elsewhere. Thanks for telling me, I was about to waste time here.
    I knew the standards for latino servers were low as fuck, but this is something else.

i dont know why u guys think we care about your fucking pennies
    AP Carry

Cita Iniciado por Fenomeno Ver Mensaje
    take your fucking QQ CP and go to play a x500 sv, maybe there u can do something
    dont matter if 3rd class is on the list or not. my cp will rape ur's 10/10 times. im willin to bet on it. u got anything else than pesos or?

Cita Iniciado por rrrrrrr Ver Mensaje
    So, basically, the guys running this are absolute apes, this project is a joke, and I should take my euros elsewhere. Thanks for telling me, I was about to waste time here.
    I knew the standards for latino servers were low as fuck, but this is something else.
    sv works fine, it's just that they really take too much turns to properly set it and it ends up being like this, as in many last minute changes

just play the game, have some fun, don't play it as u were going against some top ru side and if you get bored or something better catches your eye then move on

Cita Iniciado por rrrrrrr Ver Mensaje
    Well, it's their choice, and my choice to take my group and my $$$ to another server. And never trust latino monkeys again.
    hey hey, what did the monkeys do to you to compare them with latinos?.

argentina is white

at least some of us are don't you dare call us monkeys (conan's a gorilla though)

Página 3 de 5 PrimerPrimer 12345 ÚltimoÚltimo