Página 1 de 5 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 44

Tema: changing donations

changing donations

how can u change donations 4 days before server opens? this is stupid. most of us got a job and dont got the same time as the guys that dont got a job. so donattin for 3rd class is not op its time saving for us that pay taxes and make money and yea i know that everyone will cry that a made this post but its simple. get a job

Re: changing donations

ok, now think if a nolifer pay for noblesse and 3rd class. sound like u will get a gangbang
    AP Carry

Changing shit 4 days before opening
    It's like, the ultimate unprofessional move. People were called with these features and these donates, plans were made based on them, now they change everything. Have these guys ever ran a server before?
    Maybe we should just take our groups (and our $$$) to the russian x15 that opens next week, they seem much more professional....

never said anthing about noblesse did i?

its a change same as 3rds. if u dont got time to play, until second week i doubt u get 76. so stop qq
    AP Carry

noblesse and 5hrs pet after 1st period oly
    3rd class 1 week after start
    That's what scarlet said

You guys don't understand anything.
    GROUPS WERE ORGANISED BASED ON DONATE FOR 3RD DAY 1. PLANS FOR OPENING AND LEVEL UP WERE MADE BASED ON DONATE FOR 3RD DAY 1.
    There are 4 days to opening and the change them? Meaning we need new plans and shit? How unprofessional can you get? There is a point where you can't change features anymore. Learn a few things from russian servers, there's a reason they always have so big online.

oh, so they change u plan 4 days before... what a shame, u gonna lose for that

u got 96 hs remaining, use your brain to change the plan and do the quest
    here is some links for your help
    http://lineage.pmfun.com/
    AP Carry

Well, it's their choice, and my choice to take my group and my $$$ to another server. And never trust latino monkeys again.

yea 4 days before server opens. having a donation list that not valid for over a week then change it 4 days befor lanuch. fuckin top move right there

Página 1 de 5 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo