Fuente: Hardgame.net

Tras Las Crónicas de Riddick: Fuga de Butcher Bay, llega The Darkness, lo nuevo de Starbreeze. Desde Voodoo Extreme vemos tres (escasas) nuevas imágenes de este título En un principio se publicará para Xbox 360 y Playstation 3 pero a raíz de una entrevista tenemos más datos referentes a este juego de acción. Si queréis saber de lo que hablamos pinchad en Leer más y veréis los puntos más destacados de la citada entrevista en su versión íntegra. Su lanzamiento será en el 2007 a cargo de Take-Two.

Shack: Speaking of that, at the time Riddick came out, you guys were not as well known as you are, and it was this big surprise. People were saying "Look at these Starbreeze guys, where did they come from?" What's it like now, working on a game when you have all these expectations, coming off of that release?

Jens Anderson: It's more fun, actually. We showed off this demo at E3, we had a great reception. A lot of people came in and said, "We were dying to see this game because we loved Riddick so much," and they wanted it to have a lot of similar elements. And as you saw, there are a lot of similar elements, with the genre being quite similar, and stuff like that. From what I've heard, very few people are disappointed, and, well, it feels really good to have Riddick to stand on. People are more interested than they were when we showed Riddick for the first time.

Shack: Finally, any chance this game will make it to PC?

Jens Anderson: Probably, I would say, but they would kill me if I said for sure. [laughs] No, we're focusing on the console versions and as you know, in Riddick after the release we did a port for PC, so I hope we will see it