.will be a pleasant little followup message to the events of recent. Since the 'letters' came in the other day, we've (everybody outside of NT and Jerbob) been trying to figure out if it's real or fake. There is evidence on both sides, but at this point, I'm fairly convinced it's real. If it's a joke, I quit effective Monday - really, I'm done dealing with this shit. Who wants to constantly be treated like a captive anyway?

However, you should also know that our great domain protector (Jerbob92), who was supposed to be making sure everything was legal by dutch law in the first place (which is why he's liable and scared shitless apparently), is now apparently difficult to contact by any of us, including NTAuthority. The only data I have is that one of our other staff received some text messages from Jerbob saying that "you'll know it's real once the domains are in posession of Activision." He is doing this entire process behind closed doors and without giving us any details. It is unknown if he is trying to work out a deal to preserve his own record or if something else is going on. In any case, I had a great experience moderating this community - and at last, you know where the blame lies for dropping the ball.

cagamos todos