Bueno, yo habia dejado de pagar hace unos meses y hoy me llego el mail que tiene esta promocion hasta la fecha mencionada.

Solo tienen que registrarse y bajar el cliente.

Lower your Ping with SmoothPING

Para los que no tienen idea que es esto, y los demas parecidos, son programas que bajan la latency. En la pagina van a encontrar mas respuestas tecnicas si les interesa.

In most cases, the SmoothPing service will lower your latency/ping considerably, usually by as much as 50-70%. For example, if you normally have a Ping around 350ms, you might expect to see something around 160-180ms using the SmoothPing service. For US users, you might be able to lower your ping well under 100ms, even as low as 50ms!

Unfortunately, there are times when SmoothPing will not lower your ping, especially if your connection is very poor and your connection to the SmoothPing is just too laggy to begin with.

Of course, the easiest way to test this it to sign up and try our service. In less than 5 minutes you will be in-game and experiencing your better connection.

Algo que agrego. Cuando yo tenia Speedy, este programa funcionaba BARBARO, o sea segun entiendo es el unico ISP que no te pone ningun tipo de restricciones de puertos y cosas por el estilo, me bajaba de 250-300 a 170-180.

Ahora con fibertel(que posiblemente cambie) me baja de 300-320 a 250 nomas -_-